Join the Neurology Academy team - Advanced Apprentice AccountantJob vacancies
Neurology Academy is seeking an apprentice accountant to join their team.
Joining a highly skilled and professional team you will work closely in a support role to assist with a broad range of accounting services; including the preparation of annual accounts, proficiency with bookkeeping, processing VAT returns and use of Sage accounting software. You will bring some prior experience and accreditation within an accounts environment, and be able to display a thoughtful and professional attitude at all times.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role requires a good standard of mathematical ability, some experience with Sage accounting software, and a genuine willingness and enthusiasm to work and progress in a small but busy office.
Candidates must display attention to detail, as well as a thoughtful and professional attitude towards both customer/client services and the business objectives.
5 A* - C grade GCSEs, including Maths and English.
- Raising and responding to Invoices and Purchase Orders
- Using Sage accounting software to process payments
- Developing quarterly and annual company financial reports
- Carrying out routine accounting tasks such as managing the purchase ledger, bank reconciliations, raising invoices, and tracking payments.
- Responding on a daily basis to all emails sent to the accounting department, giving prompt responses and a high standard of service to colleagues and clients.
- Other general administrative duties to support the office
- You will receive full study support for the AAT Level 3 at Sheffield College, and given any on the job training you require
- Attend Sheffield College City Campus for one day per week