MS Specialist Nurse vacancy in OxfordJob vacancies
The MS Academy would like to advertise a job opportunity within the Oxford region.
Oxford University Hospitals are looking for an exceptional candidate to join their well established service. As a specialist nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking nurse-led clinics to support symptom management,
- co-ordination treatment pathways for patients receiving disease modifying therapy.
- Delivering high quality specialist care
- Providing support to patients with Multiple Sclerosis
- Providing education programmes for patients and health care professionals
- Acting as an expert resource for patients, their families and allied health care professional
Please note that this post is subject to a 6 month probationary period and that 3 years experience will be required for the position
Encouraging excellence, developing leaders, inspiring change
MS Academy was established six years ago and in that time has accomplished a huge amount. The six different levels of specialist MS training are dedicated to case-based learning and practical application of cutting edge research. Home to national programme Raising the Bar and the fantastic workstream content it is producing, this is an exciting Academy to belong to.