UK Parkinson's Excellence Network Awards
The UK Parkinson's Excellence Network Awards recognise and celebrate outstanding services that make a difference to people affected by Parkinson's. Great care is already happening. Let's celebrate it and make it standard.
The Excellence Network is looking to recognise services that:
- Put the person at the centre of everything they do
- Link people to the right professionals to address their specific needs
- Work with other services to make sure care is integrated and joined up
- Ensure people get the information they need at the right time, from diagnosis onwards
- Listen to and use feedback from people affected by Parkinson's to make sure services are focused on the people using them
For more details visit the Excellence Network Awards
'The things you can't get from the books'
Parkinson's Academy, our original and longest running Academy, houses 17 years of inspirational projects, resources, and evidence for improving outcomes for people with Parkinson's. Led by co-founder and educational director Dr Peter Fletcher, the Academy has a truly collegiate feel and prides itself on delivering 'the things you can't get from books' - a practical learning model which inspires all Neurology Academy courses.