Parkinson's Advanced MasterClass 34A — Module 1
Accommodation will be available on the nights of 12 and 13 June only. If you require accommodation on 11 June please contact us to discuss options. You must attend the networking dinner on 13 June as part of the course accreditation. If you require further nights this will be at the delegate’s own expense; we can provide you with low rates at the venue location.View programme
Module 2: 13 November 2018
To complete the course delegates must return for Module 2 where they will present their inter-module project/audit to the Academy. Failure to attend will result in the full cost of the course being charged to you.Please note:
- Study grants are available
- Module 2 is a day course only – no accommodation will be provided. The projects will be set at Module 1.
- The course will cost £650* + VAT which includes all meeting materials at both modules. Delegates are responsible for their own travel costs.
- Please ensure study leave has been applied for/approved before you apply for a place. Additional seminars and learning opportunities will be undertaken more locally with the mentor and through distance learning.
- Places are not guaranteed, please do not send any money with your application – your place will be confirmed by email.
'The things you can't get from the books'
Parkinson's Academy, our original and longest running Academy, houses 20 years of inspirational projects, resources, and evidence for improving outcomes for people with Parkinson's. Led by co-founder and educational director Dr Peter Fletcher, the Academy has a truly collegiate feel and prides itself on delivering 'the things you can't get from books' - a practical learning model which inspires all Neurology Academy courses.