Integration and specialised prescribing – how will this change the landscape for MS?
There is restricted access to the live webinars. Access to the live webinars is for health professionals working in MS services and a limited number of MS charity representatives and pharmaceutical representatives. If you are not granted access to the live webinar, you will be able to review the footage, which will be posted on our website shortly after the webinar has been conducted.
MS Academy will hold a live webinar on Wednesday, 25 May at 12.00 BST. A webinar not to be missed that will be exploring Integrated Care Services (ICS), specialised prescribing plans and MS.
You are invited to watch the video conference from your computer or tablet. The webinar will be live via Zoom for 1 hour and a recording will be available following the meeting.
Join us on May 25th to understand:
- Who are the new budget holders?
- How will the system work for MS prescribing?
- What are the opportunities and threats?
- How will the new stakeholders and processes affect MS services?
- Ensure that specialist services and plans are based on the specific requirements of the local MS population
- Give local services more insight on how their budget is spent in MS through insight into local need
- 12:00 - 12:10 – Welcome & Introduction
- 12:10 - 12:20 – How ICS's are thinking about the integration of drugs
- 12:20 - 12:30 – The socioeconomic aspects of emergency admissions in MS and why we need integrated services to understand the predictors of admission
Dr Helen Ford
- 12:30 - 12:40 – How a focus on MS can assist with wider improvement goals
- 12:40 - 13:00 – Q&A
chaired by David Martin
→ Watch our previous webinar: Putting the policy into practice
Book your place now
This activity has been supported by sponsorship from Roche Products Limited. The sponsor has had no control over the educational content of this activity.
Encouraging excellence, developing leaders, inspiring change
MS Academy was established six years ago and in that time has accomplished a huge amount. The six different levels of specialist MS training are dedicated to case-based learning and practical application of cutting edge research. Home to national programme Raising the Bar and the fantastic workstream content it is producing, this is an exciting Academy to belong to.