Dr Neil Archibald's TeesNeuro livestream podcast
Dr Ed Newman is a really great teacher and has a wealth of experience in PD and related disorders. They will be chatting about:
- how and why PD starts,
- how to think about it as a disease,
- how to approach diagnosis in clinic,
- the difference between being admitted with PD, and being admitted because of PD,
- how to treat in the early stages and later stages,
- and they will also try to talk about new tools for assessment and diagnosis and new treatments.
How to access the livestream
You can find previous podcasts here:
'The things you can't get from the books'
Parkinson's Academy, our original and longest running Academy, houses 20 years of inspirational projects, resources, and evidence for improving outcomes for people with Parkinson's. Led by co-founder and educational director Dr Peter Fletcher, the Academy has a truly collegiate feel and prides itself on delivering 'the things you can't get from books' - a practical learning model which inspires all Neurology Academy courses.