Audit of ICD documentation in patients receiving Dopamine agonists
Background of MDC Service in NNUH
- Based in Norwich, Norfolk
- Multi-disciplinary movement disorder clinic
- Patients over the age of 70
- 3 Consultants
- 1 Parkinson’s disease nurse specialist
- 1 physiotherapist / 1 occupational therapists
- Total of 4 clinics a week
- Can refer for SLT, Old-age psychiatry, Dietician
- Work closely with Neurology Department
- Community Parkinson’s disease nurse specialists
- Average number of follow ups per patient –2 per year
More Parkinson's Academy Medication Projects
'The things you can't get from the books'
Parkinson's Academy, our original and longest running Academy, houses 19 years of inspirational projects, resources, and evidence for improving outcomes for people with Parkinson's. Led by co-founder and educational director Dr Peter Fletcher, the Academy has a truly collegiate feel and prides itself on delivering 'the things you can't get from books' - a practical learning model which inspires all Neurology Academy courses.