Rachel has been an NHS hospital pharmacist for over 24 years and working as a neurology specialist pharmacist for the last 12. In recent years she has been working with the MS team at Imperial College NHS Trust in London on the safe provision of medicines to MS patients and has overseen the development of a pharmacy-led DMT prescribing & monitoring service at the trust. She is a non-medical prescriber of DMTs in MS.
In the past she has also held the additional role of NHS England Clinical Commissioning Pharmacist at Imperial. The role provides a link between NHSE & provider trusts on all aspects of NHSE commissioned medicines.
Rachel is a member of the Faculty of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society and a UKCPA (United Kingdom Clinical Pharmacist Association) Neurosciences group committee member. She has worked recently with the MS Trust on the MS Forward View project & with NHSE as part of the MS working group looking at the commissioning of MS DMTs & the provision of MS services in England.
EAN Reports 2020:
- Q&A with your MS pharmacist about DMTs
- #MSCovid19 Question Time | 27 March 2020
- #MSCovid19 Quesion Time | 03 April 2020
- MS Variance: Monitoring DMTs and the costs associated with good care
- Neuropharmacist faculty member’s project featured in MS Trust publication
- MS MasterClass project: Impact of a pharmacy-led prescribing service on the monitoring of natalizumab patients
- Pharmacy-led prescribing of natalizumab in MS patients improves the quality of monitoring and overall safety
Rachel Dorsey-Campbell is a contributor to Neurology Academy's following faculties...
MS Academy offers a unique opportunity for healthcare professionals to receive expert training in multiple sclerosis (MS).
Rachel Dorsey-Campbell is speaking at these forthcoming events...